Richard Bezold immerses himself in the details of a deal, helping clients’ maximize their investments and advance their business objectives. Chambers USA notes that he is sought after for his “considerable experience advising on real estate acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures, financing and litigation, among other matters.”
He has represented The Rockefeller Group, North American Properties, Crocker Partners, Wells Fargo, and other clients in complex commercial real estate transactions across a variety of asset classes. He is Board Certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar.
His broad range of experience includes acquisitions and dispositions, public-private partnerships, infrastructure development, commercial landlord and tenant representation, distressed loan and property workouts. In addition, he represents investment funds and global investors buying income producing property in the United States.
Rich served as the alumni advisory board chairman to the Kelley A. Bergstrom Real Estate Center at the University of Florida, and has been recognized by both Chambers USA and The Legal 500 as a leading lawyer in real estate.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1981, cum laude
- B.S., University of Florida, Real Estate, 1977
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Urban Land Institute, Florida Product Council Steering Committee, Member
- Bergstrom Center for Real Estate Studies, University of Florida, Executive Committee Member, Past Chairman of the Advisory Board
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Environmental and Land Use Law Section, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Environmental Law Committee, Past Chairman
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas Biscayne Nature Center, Past President and Board Member
Rate : $$$