Mr. Richard Brent Orsino has litigated and settled numerous cases involving the equitable distribution of marital assets. He has also represented both recipients and payers of child support and spousal support (alimony), and in that context has significant experience addressing the imputation of income to a party who is unemployed or underemployed.
He has represented both mothers and fathers in contested custody and visitation cases involving a wide range of issues including substance abuse and mental health, parental alienation and the relocation of a parent.
While Mr. Orsino enjoys success in the courtroom, he strives to help his clients achieve their goals in a manner which, as much as possible, preserves the dignity and resources of the family; and to that end, endeavors to resolve most of his cases through negotiated agreements.
- George Mason University, B.A. 1988
- Howard University School of Law, J.D. 1992
- Virginia State Bar (Family Law Section)
- Virginia Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Fairfax Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
Rate : $$$