A high stakes litigator and expert counselor, Richard B. Brosnick represents U.S. and international companies in antitrust litigation and counseling, financial services and securities litigation, and commercial contract litigation and arbitration. His clients span numerous sectors, including financial services, consumer electronics, building materials and industrials, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals.
A go-to resource for antitrust litigation and counseling matters, Richard represents clients in alleged price fixing, bid rigging and other anticompetitive conduct litigations and government investigations, as well as counseling with respect to proposed mergers, joint ventures, and pricing and distribution practices.
He also designs and implements antitrust compliance and training programs for clients in a wide array of businesses. Media organizations, including CNN, Time, Reuters, CNET, The Street, The Globe and Mail seek out Richard for comment on antitrust matters and trends, such as the implications of large scale transactions and investigations across a wide variety of industries.
Richard litigates complex disputes throughout federal and state courts in the United States and internationally in arbitration forums. His experience encompasses disputes involving allegations of fraud, government investigations, fiduciary duty, unfair competition, tortious interference, and disputes in the wake of terminated transactions.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1996, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Columbia University, 1992
Bar Admissions : New York; New Jersey; District of Columbia
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law, Member
- Colegios-Liceo Anglo/Espanol in Madrid, Spain, Professor of English, 1992-1993
Rate : $$$$