Richard Linquanti practices primarily in law relating to land business, including finance, borrowing and lending side, Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act, business planning and implementation, front-end transaction structuring, partnerships, limited liability companies, joint ventures, land use, condominium, and mixed-use and master communities. Rich has a substantial background in public-private partnerships, governmental entities, and community non-profit corporations.
Rich’s practice has also involved substantial work for government-related entities such as Denver G-8 Summit Host Committee, Denver Celebration 2000, and non-profit corporations including the YMCA, Catholic Charities, and Winter Park Recreational Association in Colorado.
As an adjunct professor at the Stetson University College of Law, he taught Real Estate Development. Rich is a Fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers. He is board certified in Condominium and Planned Development Law.
- Yale Law School (J.D., 1974)
- University of Notre Dame (M.A., magna cum laude, 1971)
- University of Notre Dame (A.B., 1970)
- Ireland, Stapleton, Pryor & Pascoe, P.C. (1974-2005)
- President (1995-2004)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL)
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers and its Common Interest Community Committee
- Colorado Bar Association
- Real Estate Section Council (1990-1996)
- Chair, Real Estate Section (1996)
- The Colorado Lawyer
- Editor, Real Estate Law Column (1995)
- YMCA of Metropolitan Denver
- Board of Directors (1986-2005)
- Chair (2001-2003)
- Board of Directors, Colorado Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights (1987-1992)
Rate : $$$