Richard A. Cirillo specializes in trials and arbitrations before domestic and international courts and tribunals, as well as governmental regulatory and enforcement proceedings. As a partner in our Antitrust practice with a particular focus on healthcare, Dick represents clients in a range of securities, antitrust, healthcare and contract matters.
Dick represents clients on a variety of matters in federal and state trial courts, the U.S. Supreme Court, nine federal district circuits and several state appellate courts. He also defends clients in arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, the International Centre for Dispute Resolution, the London Court of International Arbitration, the International Chamber of Commerce, the Singapore International Arbitration Centre, and the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal in The Hague.
In addition, Dick represents major securities firms, accounting firms, corporate issuers and individuals as targets, subjects or witnesses in investigations by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Justice the New York State Attorney General’s Office, and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, as well as securities exchanges and other regulators. He also leads internal investigations for Boards and Board committees of healthcare, pharmaceutical, banking and securities firms, and advises them on corporate governance.
Dick is a regular author and speaker on legal ethics, class action practice, contract remedies, evidence, securities and antitrust topics.
- J.D., Fordham University, cum laude
- B.A., Yale University
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
Rate : $$$