Mr.Richard DeBoest is responsible for managing the Firm’s Fort Myers office where his practice is concentrated exclusively in community association law. He supports colleagues by providing applicable, up-to-date advice and follows all legislation related to community association law.
Mr. DeBoest is a sought-after expert on community association law, with regular speaking engagements and a column featured weekly in multiple news publications covering topics such as assessment collection, conduction of board meetings, community association law updates, covenant enforcement and financial aspects of association operation.
Mr. DeBoest is the co-author of the chapter on drafting condominium declarations in the book Florida Condominium and Community Association Law published by The Florida Bar.
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., 1993
- University of Southern California, B.A., 1986
- The Florida Bar, 1993
- Community Associations Institute South Gulf Coast Chapter, 1994 – present
- Condominium and Planned Unit Development Committee, 1994 – present
- Fort Myers Charter Review Committee, 1999
- Active attendee at various local community fundraisers and events
Rate : $$$$