Rick Manoloff is experienced as bond counsel and underwriter’s counsel in debt and lease financings, and as general counsel for Ohio political subdivisions, particularly school districts.
He counsels public sector clients regarding financings, public records, open meetings, contracts, real estate, construction, elections and tax levies. He is frequently invited to make public presentations on these topics. As a co-author, Rick has contributed to Thomson Reuters’ Ohio School Law treatise.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- President-elect of the Board of Trustees of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Foundation
- Past President of the Board of Trustees of the Cleveland Bar Foundation
- Former member of the Board of Trustees of the Ohio State Legal Services Association (which provides direct legal services to low-income Ohioans and supports legal aid societies statewide)
- Member of the Board of Education of the Rocky River City School District
- Former Chair of the City of Lakewood Community Governance Task Force (which rewrote the City’s charter approved by the voters in 2000)
- Former member of the Rocky River Charter Review Commission
- Past President of the Board of Trustees of the Cleveland Association of Phi Beta Kappa
- Member of the Cleveland Bridge Builders class of 2002
- Member of Leadership Cleveland’s class of 2006
- Yale University, J.D., Yale Law Journal, 1992
- Princeton University, A.B., Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude, 1987
Rate : $$$