Richard E. Glaze Jr. strategically represents clients in enforcement and compliance matters involving federal and state agencies. His primary focus is the defense of environmental administrative, civil, and criminal proceedings at the federal and state levels and environmental permitting and transactional matters.
These matters include not only regulatory enforcement issues, but also federal and state superfund sites and other issues related to previously contaminated property. Rich also handles civil and criminal enforcement matters involving other federal agencies, including enforcement actions against medical practices and pharmaceutical concerns.
Rich is a former federal enforcement counsel with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and former special assistant U.S. attorney in the offices of several U.S. attorneys’ offices.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D., 1985
- Davidson College, B.S., Economics, 1982
- Florida State Courts
- Georgia State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Georgia, 1995
- North Carolina, 1985
- Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers, 2014 Edition
- Best Lawyers in America, Environmental Law, Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Georgia Association of Water Professionals, Industrial Committee
- American Bar Association Section on Natural Resources and the Environment
Rate : $$$$