Richard F. Dzubin has accumulated diverse experience in all manner of litigation on behalf of clients large and small. He has represented clients in matters as varied as simple landlord-tenant disputes, federal criminal charges, civil forfeiture proceedings, sophisticated business and government contract litigation, will contests, municipal bond litigation, personal injury, and product liability.
Rick has extensive first-chair trial experience, but is also well-versed in the use of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms such as mediation and arbitration. His primary areas of practice currently are commercial contract and real estate litigation.
Prior to forming RRBMDK, LLP, Rick prosecuted federal criminal cases as a legal intern for the U.S. Attorney’s Office and defended automobile companies in complex product liability defense matters as an associate with the law firm of Bowman and Brooke, LLP.
- University of Richmond, B.A., 1996
- University of Richmond, J.D., 1999
- Notes & Comments Editor, University of Richmond Law Review, 1998-1999
- Moot Court Board Member, University of Richmond, 1999
Admissions and Affiliations:
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Rate : $$$