Richard Flint effectively represents clients in complex commercial and civil litigation with an emphasis in contract disputes, business torts, and real estate matters, including judicial and non-judicial foreclosures.
Rick’s clients span a myriad of industries, including banking, finance, oil and gas, title, construction, technology, and retail. Rick litigates cases before state and federal courts and advises clients involved in private arbitrations.
Rick works with clients in a variety of industries to help them navigate the demanding landscape associated with complex civil disputes, including litigation in state and federal courts and private arbitrations. Rick assists clients in all phases of their disputes, including:
- Settlement discussions, including formal mediation
- Initial pleadings
- Preliminary injunctions and other emergency relief
- Document and deposition discovery
- Brigham Young University, J.D., 1996
- Utah State University, B.A., 1993
Bar Admissions : Utah
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional and Civic Affiliations : National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Utah – Southern Idaho Chapter, Board of Trustees
Rate : $$$