Richard H. Boatwright practice in the areas of family law, estate planning and estate administration. I have deep roots in the community through my family and my community service including providing scholarships and other funding for the youth of the community.
I have handled complicated divorce cases where the asset identification and calculation issues were challenging and have worked with expert witnesses to achieve my client’s goals and protect their interests.
My estate planning and estate administration practice has grown rapidly in the past several years and I enjoy helping families and individuals plan for their loved ones.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia 1974
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 1969
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association , Member, 1995 – Present
- Prince William County Bar Association, Member, 1974 – Present
- Virginia State Bar Association
Rate : $$$