Since 1994, Mr. Richard Vaznaugh has represented employees in claims against their employers. His current practice is exclusively dedicated to the representation of employees in civil litigation and he offers excellent and vigorous representation against large and mid-sized employers and any opposing counsel.
Ms. Sanchez-Vaznaugh is an affiliated faculty at UCSF’s Center on Social Disparities in Health and Associate Professor at San Francisco State University.
- Principal, Law Office of Richard Vaznaugh, San Francisco, CA, 1997 to present.
- Trained with experienced employment attorneys in first several years of practice.Externed for San Francisco Superior Court Judge William Cahill (ret.), 1994.
- Law clerk, employment litigation, Siegel & LeWitter, Oakland, CA, 1993.
- Law clerk, employment department, La Raza Centro Legal, SF, CA, 1992.
- Member, California Employment Lawyers Association. 2001 to present; Member, Legislative Affairs Committee; Federal Rules Of Civil Procedure Task Force.
- Member, State Bar of California, Employment and Labor Law Section.
- Associate Member, McFetridge Inn of Court 2000-2002.
- University of California, Hastings College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1994
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., 1989
Rate : $$$