Richard D. Kruger is a member of the firm’s corporate practice group and is resident in our New York office.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Wesleyan University, B.A., 1999
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Representation of the sponsor in connection with the formation of a $400 million buyout fund focused on small and middle-market companies across a select group of industries that was structured as a series LLC.
- Representation of the sponsor in connection with the formation of separate account partnerships that invest alongside sponsor’s funds.
- Representation of a fund-of-funds sponsor in connection with the secondary purchase of a portfolio of fund interests from a public pension plan.
- Advised UCB S.A. in the acquisition of a majority interest in Meizler Biopharma, S.A., a Brazilian pharmaceutical company.
- Represented Perella Weinberg Partners as financial advisor to the special committee of J.Crew in its sale to TPC and Leonard Green Partners.
- Represented Foros Securities LLC as financial advisor to the special committee of Interactive Data Corporation in its sale to Silver Lake Partners and Warburg Pincus LLC for $3.4 billion.
- Represented BofA Merrill Lynch, financial adviser to TomoTherapy Incorporated, in its sale to Accuray Incorporated for $277 million.
Memberships and Affiliations : New York City Bar, Member
Previous Experience : Rockstar Games (2001-2005)
Rate : $$$$