Richard Gill is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Has represented a number of catastrophically injured individuals in product liability, premises liability, and vehicular accident cases. Also has experience in property insurance subrogation litigation in pursuing recoveries on numerous high-value property losses resulting from fires, explosions, and other problematic causes.
Experience in representing corporations in the prosecution and defense of business litigation, and in recent years has prosecuted and defended patent infringement suits involving technology such as mass airflow sensors, voltage-regulated battery charger sensing devices, and home exercise equipment.
Has served as a national products liability defense counsel for a leading manufacturer of snowmobiles, all terrain vehicles, and personal watercraft, and has defended numerous lawsuits brought by catastrophically injured plaintiffs.
Has tried to conclusion or settled over 300 cases in federal and state courts in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Texas, California, Arkansas, Alaska, New Hampshire and numerous other states.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D. (1971)
- University of St. Thomas, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- University of St. Thomas, Athletic Advisory Board
Rate : $$$