Richard L. LaGarde is licensed to practice law in Texas, Louisiana, and Florida. He has over 36 years of experience representing clients in contract disputes, fraud cases, insurance claims, personal injury and wrongful death cases, oil and gas disputes, and a broad range of other civil trials, arbitrations, and mediations in Texas, Louisiana, and Florida.
Mr. LaGarde is double board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in both civil trial and personal injury trial law, a distinction achieved by less than 1/2 of 1% of Texas attorneys.
Attorney Richard LaGarde is double board certified in personal injury and civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has over 30 years of experience in handling personal injury, wrongful death, and business claims in Texas and Louisiana. He is the former President of the Houston Trial Lawyers Association and the Houston Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
- LaGarde Law Firm, P.C., Attorney and Senior Shareholder (1992-Present)
- Fisher, Gallagher, Perrin & Lewis, Partner (1986-1992)
- Vinson & Elkins, Associate (1982-1985)
- Supreme Court of Louisiana, Law Clerk to Justice James Dennis (1981-1982)
Service and Recognition:
- Served as President of the Houston chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Served as President of the Houston Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Selected by Houstonia magazine as one of the “Top Lawyers” in Houston for 2013
Rate : $$$