Richard L. Street is a partner and trial lawyer in the Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey’s litigation department. His focus is on understanding a client’s challenges and delivering practical, efficient solutions for clients.
Rick has substantial experience in electric and gas utilities, generators, public agencies and large and small business in land use, catastrophic personal injury, fire and explosion, condemnations and construction litigation matters. He has tried numerous cases to verdict in state and federal courts.
By understanding his client’s business and goals, Rick is able to achieve successful outcomes in and out of the courtroom and minimize his client’s business and financial risks.
- Connecticut Bar Association, Utility and Litigation Groups
- Waterbury Bar Association
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 1993
- Hamilton College, A.B., 1990
Rate : $$$$