Richard Lloyd Sherman is a seasoned and experienced trial attorney. He specializes in commercial litigation, business litigation, defamation, slander and libel, business torts, labor and employment, intellectual property, real estate, entertainment, trademark and copyright, trusts and estates, personal liability and malpractice, sports, personal injury, and music.
Mr. Sherman received a B.A. from University of Southern California in 1979. While studying at USC, Mr. Sherman was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi and served as the Chief Justice of the USC Judicial Council. Mr. Sherman received his J.D. from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law in 1982. While completing his law degree, he was a member of the UCLA-Alaska Law Review and the UCLA Moot Court Honors Program.
Mr. Sherman has been practicing law since 1982, when he was admitted to the State Bar of California, the United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, and the United States District Courts for the Central, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of California.
In 1993, he was admitted to the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas in 2011. He is also admitted to the United States Tax Court. He is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and Beverly Hills Bar Association.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 1982
- University of Southern California, B.A. – 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2011
- U.S. Tax Court
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$