Richard Lybarger is attorney of Law Office of Richard Lybarger. He focus Family Law and Divorce. At the Law Office of Richard Lybarger, we concentrate on one thing: helping your family get through tough times.
Since founding the firm, attorney Richard Lybarger has focused entirely on helping Houston families of all kinds to navigate the complexities of divorce, child custody, property division, child support and adoption. He knows there is no “standard” solution to your family’s problems. He will make it a priority to find the most appropriate avenue to get you moving forward once more.
For many, this could mean working out mutually acceptable agreements through negotiation, mediation or a collaborative divorce process. For others, this could mean defending your interests before a family law judge. We do not frivolously take matters to court, but we will aggressively do so if it is the only way to protect your interests or your children’s well-being.
Richard Lybarger was licensed by the State Bar of Texas in 1986. Since that time he has focused most of his practice on helping families overcome difficult legal challenges. He is an active member of the legal community, participating in several local and national bar associations, including the Collaborative Law Institute of Texas and the Texas Family Law Foundation.
- Texas, 1986
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas – November, 1986
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, Master of Science
- Abilene Christian University, B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas, Member
- American Academy of Collaborative Lawyers, Member
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Collaborative Law Section, Member
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law American Inn of Court, Associate Member
Rate : $$$$