Richard Amoroso is a trial lawyer who has extensive experience successfully litigating complex products liability cases particularly in the automotive and trucking industry.
Richard has more than 30 years of experience handling commercial and business litigation matters, including arbitration and asset recovery. Along with his product liability expertise, it should also be noted that he has a thorough understanding of the insurance industry.
He has litigated countless coverage disputes, assisted several large private equity fund clients with insurance due diligence and planning related to large merger and acquisition transactions, and served for more than a decade as the CEO of Republic Western Insurance.
Additionally, Richard works with commercial and real estate clients managing all aspects of their commercial litigation and business litigation matters. He served as law clerk for the Honorable John V. Singleton, Chief Judge of the Southern District of Texas.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Director, Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, AIDA Reinsurance and Insurance Arbitration Society
- Board Member and Past President, Arizona Captive Insurance Association
- Executive Committee Member, Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Rutgers University, J.D., with honors, editor, Rutgers Law Journal, 1986
- Cornell University, B.B.A., 1983
Rate : $$$