Richard M. Gaberman’s accomplishments as a lawyer are based on his ability to stay ahead of changes in the law, his total dedication to his clients, and his ability to structure innovative solutions for their changing needs.
His success has also been driven by a philosophy he developed early in his career – the importance of building relationships with clients on the basis of ingenuity and responsiveness. By understanding his clients’ legal needs, he is able to provide the expert counsel they expect.
Richard’s boundless energy and far reaching interest in both the local and global communities have kept him at the forefront of trusted advisors.
Richard has been named by Best Lawyers as “Springfield MA Real Estate Lawyer of the Year” (2013), as well as “Springfield, MA Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year” (2014).
- UMASS Amherst, B.B.A., 1960, Magna Cum Laude
- Boston College, L.L.B., 1963, Magna Cum Laude – Editor-in-Chief Boston College Law Review
- Boston University, L.L.M., 1968, Masters in Taxation, Magna Cum Laude
- Massachusetts, 1963
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
Rate : $$$