Richard J. Maleski joined Cozen O’Connor in 2013 and is a member in the firm’s Subrogation & Recovery Department. Rick practices in the firm’s Miami office. He joins the firm from the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office, where he was responsible for the prosecution of felony criminal cases. While an Assistant State Attorney, Rick tried over 20 jury trials and over 100 bench trials.
Rick earned his J.D. from Washington & Lee University School of Law. During law school, Rick clerked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of California and was a legal intern for the Hon. Nora Barry Fischer of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Rick earned his undergraduate degree from Franklin & Marshall College.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., cum laude, 2007
BAR ADMISSIONS : Florida; Virginia
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$