Richard Marks represents and advises clients in various aspects of labor and employment law including discrimination, harassment, and whistleblower cases. Richard has represented employers before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights, and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration.
During law school, he interned for Judge Paul C. Dawley at the Brockton District Court and was a member of the National First Amendment Moot Court Team.
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 2015
- B.S., Cornell University, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association
Rate : $$$