Richard T. Marooney is a partner in the firm’s Trial & Global Disputes practice. He is an experienced trial lawyer who has tried cases before juries, judges and arbitration panels. His practice focuses on complex litigation, securities, general commercial and international disputes in the financial services, accounting and energy industries.
Rich was named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America by Benchmark Litigation in 2017, and was named Benchmark Litigation’s 2017 General Commercial Attorney of the Year. He has been recognized in Legal 500, as a Litigator of the Week by The American Lawyer. Rich is on AIG’s Panel Counsel list for securities litigation and is a member of the firm’s Policy Committee and Diversity Committee.
- J.D., Hofstra University, with distinction
- B.A., Boston College
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- Federal Bar Council
- New York State Bar Association
- Supreme Court Historical Society
Rate : $$$$