Richard A. Nunnelley is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 1991. He serves as Chair of the Real Estate practice and is also a member of the Business Services practice with a focus on Equine.
Rick’s practice focuses on commercial real estate acquisitions, development, financing, leasing and condominium development, equine acquisitions, leasing, syndications, management agreements, service agreements, regulatory law and foreign ownership.
While attending the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, Rick served as a member and as a manuscript editor of the Journal of Family Law, was elected as a Senator of the Student Government Association, was inducted into the Brandeis Honor Society, was a member of the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity and was a staff writer for the Louisville Law Examiner.
Rick is a member of the Fayette County, Kentucky and American Bar associations as well as the International Council of Shopping Centers, The Kentucky Club, the Thoroughbred Club of America, the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association KTA/KTOB, the American Horse Counsel and The American College of Equine Attorneys.
He also serves on the board of directors for the High Hope Steeplechase Association and Central Kentucky Riding for Hope and the planning committees for the National Equine Law Conference and the UK Biennial Real Estate Law and Practice Institute.
He also served on the Personnel Committee and as a deacon for Crestwood Christian Church. He is married with two daughters. Rick has owned Thoroughbred racing and breed interests and enjoys Thoroughbred horse racing, golf and skeet, trap and sporting clays during his free time.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law 1991, J.D., cum laude
- Transylvania University 1988, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- Fayette County Bar Association, Equine Law Section, past chair
- Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association KTA/KTOB
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Horse Counsel
- American College of Equine Attorneys
- International Council of Shopping Centers, member
- UKCLE Real Estate Law Institute and Practice, planning committee
- Central Kentucky Riding For Hope, Inc., board of directors
- High Hope Steeplechase Association, Inc., board of directors
- Crestwood Christian Church, personnel committee, 2006-2008; past deacon
- National Equine Law Conference, planning committee
Rate : $$$