Richard Oliver focuses his practice on representing hospitals, long-term care facilities, managed care organizations and individual medical practitioners in a variety of health care, administrative and commercial litigation matters at the trial and appellate levels.
Richard also has extensive experience handling complex commercial, real estate and construction litigation matters.
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1997)
- Florida Law Review
- Florida Atlantic University (B.A., cum laude, 1994)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Former Vice Chair, Standing Committee on the Unlicensed Practice of Law
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Director & Volunteer, Wesley Chapel Athletic Association
- Counsel, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, Tampa, FL
- Associate, McWhirter Reeves, Tampa, FL
Rate : $$$$