Richard “Rick” Pensinger’s Clients in the wireless telecommunications, health care and restaurant industries rely on Rick Pensinger to represent them in the acquisition, sale and lease of commercial real estate.
For over a decade, Rick has represented a leading wireless telecommunications provider in the development, leasing, acquisition and disposition of network real estate assets throughout the country. This representation has included numerous complex, large-scale wireless market acquisitions as well as the negotiation of distributed antenna system (DAS) agreements involving significant public venues.
A leading wireless telecommunications provider has sought Rick’s advice in the real estate aspects of numerous significant transactions involving the acquisition or disposition of wireless telecommunications. See below for more details.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 1997
- Duke University, B.A., 1994
ADMISSIONS : Tennessee, 1997
- A $2.35 billion divestiture transaction involving approximately 2,000 wireless telecommunications sites in 18 states.
- A $2.67 billion merger involving approximately 1,200 wireless telecommunications sites in 15 states.
- A $400 million acquisition transaction involving approximately 2,400 wireless telecommunications sites in 14 western states.
- A $750 million acquisition transaction involving approximately 350 wireless telecommunications sites in 13 northeastern and mid-Atlantic states.
Professional Honors & Activities : Member – Nashville, Tennessee and American Bar Associations
Rate : $$$