Richard Praseuth focuses on patent litigation in the life sciences industry. His practice includes pre-litigation counseling and strategy concerning application of the Biologics Act to biotherapeutic development programs, as well as abbreviated regulatory pathways for biosimilars and Hatch-Waxman litigation.
- Adjunct Professor, Mt. San Antonio College
- Research Assistant, Maxdem, Inc.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- New York
- US Patent & Trademark Office
- Magistrate Judge Sheri Pym, US District Court, Central District of California
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2010
- M.S., Michigan State University, 2002, Chemistry
- B.S., University of California, Berkeley, 2000, with honors, Chemistry
Rate : $$$