Richard A. Schneider is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers who focuses on the defense of product liability claims and complex commercial disputes. Doc is also an appellate advocate arguing cases in appellate courts across the country on a broad range of subject matters.
With more than 35 years of experience, Doc represents clients in trial courts and appellate courts across the country on matters involving tobacco products, asbestos-containing products and alleged toxic exposures in the workplace and in the environment, as well as commercial disputes.
In addition to being a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, Doc is a Trustee of the U.S. Supreme Court Historical Society and gives lectures on the history of the Court and its controversial cases.
Doc graduated first in his class from Mercer University School of Law in 1981. He served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Mercer University in 2014 and 2015.
- J.D., Mercer University, summa cum laude
- B.A., Auburn University, high honors
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Chairman, Childhood Autism Foundation (CADEF), 2000–2006
- Chairman, Mercer University Board of Trustees, 2014–2015
- Chairman, Mercer University Press
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Georgia
- Trustee and Executive Committee, U.S. Supreme Court Historical Society
Rate : $$$$