Richard A. Siegal concentrates his practice on estate and income tax planning for high net worth individuals and privately held companies. He has extensive experience in family wealth transfer planning utilizing sophisticated entity and charitable giving techniques.
Richard also advises a wide variety of clients in general income tax matters including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Entity planning
- Structuring and formation
- Business acquisitions and dispositions
- Financial asset restructurings
- Real estate planning
Richard provides counsel on the preparation of estate plans and gifting strategies for clients reflecting all levels of wealth with a view to minimizing taxes and maximizing flexibility.
As a trusted adviser to business owners, Richard addresses business succession issues, business acquisitions and divestments.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 1972
- University of Pennsylvania – Wharton School, B.S., 1969
- New York
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
Rate : $$$