Richard J. Simmons is a partner in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Mr. Simmons represents employers in various labor relations matters involving state and federal wage and hour laws, wrongful discharge, employment discrimination, employee discipline and termination, employee benefits, affirmative action, union representation proceedings, and contract arbitrations.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, Editor-in-Chief of the Industrial Relations Law Journal(now the Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law)
- B.A., University of Massachusetts, summa cum laude
- Member, California Society for Health Care Attorneys
- Member, American Society for Health Care Attorneys
- Member, Labor Law and Tax Sections, American and Los Angeles Bar Associations
- Member, National Advisory Board, Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law, published by Boalt Hall School of Law at the University of California in Berkeley
Rate : $$$$