Richard C. Stephenson is Of Counsel in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 1972. He is a member of the Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits practice. He has extensive experience representing management in the area of labor and employment law.
He has also served with the US Army from 1962-1969 in various command and staff counterintelligence assignments, including two tours of duty in the Republic of Vietnam. Richard is a member of the Fayette County, Kentucky and American Bar associations.
He is active within the community, serving as a Trustee for Shakertown at Pleasant Hill. He is a former director of the Northside Neighborhood Association and a former member of the University of Kentucky College of Law Visiting Committee. Richard, who is married with two children, enjoys reading, canoeing and pistol shooting in his free time.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 1972, J.D., High Distinction
- United States Military Academy at West Point 1962, B.S.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Shakertown at Pleasant Hill, Kentucky, Inc., trustee
- Northside Neighborhood Association, former director
- University of Kentucky College of Law Visiting Committee, former member
Rate : $$$