Richard Storm is a personal injury trial attorney with first chair jury trial experience of over 90 trials all across Texas. Having represented defendants and insurance companies for several years and currently in plaintiff practice for the past six, Richard Storm is uniquely qualified to evaluate, develop and try matters on both sides.
He has direct experience in insurance contract and coverage disputes and litigation, as well as property damage, subrogation and lien enforcement actions. He is interested in litigation, arbitration and resolution of any claim, damage or dispute near or far, state or federal, big or small, and for or against.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, Doctorate of Jurisprudence – 1992
- Texas A&M University, Texas, B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1987
- Texas, 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Association, Life Fellow
- San Antonio Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Board of Trial Advocates
Rate : $$$