Richard C. Tisdale focuses his practice on the representation of commercial banks, investment banks, financial sponsors and other financial institutions in their capacity as agents and lenders, as well as corporate borrowers, in a variety of financing transactions, including secured and unsecured lending, acquisition financing, corporate restructurings, debtor-in-possession financings, workouts and other leveraged financings.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Richard practiced for a New York-based international law firm. Prior to that, Richard served as a law clerk for approximately two years for the Honorable Arthur J. Gonzalez (Ret.) in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Represented financial sponsor and borrower, a gypsum wallboard distributor, under a secured first-lien term loan facility and second-lien term loan facility in the aggregate amount of $550 million and a $200 million ABL credit agreement.
- Represented financial sponsor and borrower, a national fitness franchise, under a $1 billion senior secured bank facility, consisting of a revolving credit facility and term loans.
- Represented borrower, an industrial equipment manufacturer, in an amended and restated credit agreement, consisting of a $2.075 billion senior secured facility.
- Represented financial institution as lender and administrative agent under a first lien credit agreement and second lien credit agreement to distressed borrower.
- Represented multiple funds in exchange of senior PIK notes issued by a payment technology solutions company.
- Represented official committee of unsecured creditors in bankruptcy case of In re Station Casinos, Inc.
- Fordham University School of Law, JD, cum laude, Notes and Articles Editor, Fordham International Law Journal, Moot Court Board: Associate Editor, Wormser Competition: Winner, Best Brief Fordham Law Securities Arbitration Clinic, 2004
- Michigan State University, BA, Social Science, 1992
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Fordham Law Alumni Association
Rate : $$$