Richard B. Tranter is a partner in the Corporate department and chair of the Real Estate practice group. He counsels a variety of clients, including developers, landlords, tenants, corporate owners, manufacturers and investors, with respect to some of the most significant commercial projects in the Midwest.
Clients routinely seek his assistance from the inception of a project through the final disposition of the asset. His depth of experience in navigating the administrative, legal and legislative processes enables him to provide clients with practical insights while achieving their objectives in a cost efficient manner.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 1985)
- Georgetown University (B.A., 1980)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Inc.
- Leadership Cincinnati, XXIII
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Zoofari past co-chairperson
- Urban Land Institute, Member of Cincinnati Advisory Board
Rate : $$$$