Richard Epstein work at Managing Partner of Ekker, Kuster, McCall, & Epstein, LLP, I am committed to insuring that EKME attorneys use their skills and experience to provide the highest quality of service to our clients, when necessary drawing on our strategic alliances with other regional and national professions. Our goal is to solve problems for our clients in a timely and cost-efficient manner, and prospectively assist clients in avoiding future litigation.
The primary emphasis of my practice is representing individuals and companies in the litigation of a wide variety of civil claims, including personal injury lawsuits and commercial disputes involving contract, tort, and employment-related claims.
Over the past thirty years, I have handled many complex commercial and accident cases, some of which resulted in multi-million dollar recoveries for my clients.
In addition to my litigation practice, I also represent large and small companies in the areas of business planning, economic development, labor relations and employment law, and provide individual clients with services related to estate planning and administration.
My breadth of experience in litigation and business law has enabled me to serve as solicitor for Penn Northwest Development Corporation (since 1988), the Mercer County Office of the Prothonotary (since 1992), and the Shenango Township Zoning Board (since 1984).
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- George Washington University Law School, Juris Doctor (1977)
- University of Rochester, Bachelor of Arts in History (1974)
- Taft School, Watertown, Connecticut, High School Diploma (1970)
Associations & Memberships:
- Board of Governors of the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers (since 2000)
- Chairman of Shenango Valley Industrial Development Authority (since 2009)
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Lecturer in Civil Litigation
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Lecturer in Civil Litigation
- Co-Instructor of Law and Entrepreneurship Class at Grove City College
Rate : $$$