Richard Warren has experience advising clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, corporate governance and general commercial matters.
Rich specializes in all aspects of middle market mergers and acquisitions transactions for both strategic and financial buyers and sellers. He has extensive experience advising clients in connection with complex cross-border transactions.
Rich is the firm’s go-to lawyer on transactional insurance products for the M&A market, including representations and warranties insurance. He also routinely assists clients with commercial agreements, joint ventures, lending transactions and other general corporate matters.
Rich’s clients include businesses in the consumer products manufacturing and retail industries. In addition to large- and medium-sized corporate clients, he represents several large private equity funds. Rich practiced at a large corporate law firm in Toronto, Canada, before joining Hunton in 2007.
- LLM, University of Virginia School of Law, 2007
- JD, University of Toronto Faculty of Law, Senior Business Editor, Faculty of Law Review, 2000
- BA, History and Political Science, McMaster University, summa cum laude, 1996
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
Rate : $$$