Rick Koske is co-chair of the firm’s Intellectual Property practice and previously served as in-house intellectual property and general counsel to multiple Fortune 1000 companies, and has experience advising business executives on their increasingly complicated intellectual property issues. His experience extends to providing due diligence counsel on mergers and acquisitions, on both the buyer and seller’s side.
He is a registered patent attorney, with an EE background and his practice includes the protection and assertion of intellectual property, including U.S. and foreign patents, trademarks, trade dress, and copyrights, with an emphasis on the strategic development and management of intellectual property portfolios of mid- and large-cap companies.
- J.D., University of Toledo College of Law, 1987
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Ohio University, 1976
- Washington, 1987
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Of Counsel, 2011-Present
- Black Lowe & Graham PLLC, Of Counsel, 2010-2011
- Verathon Inc., Vice President and General Counsel, 2008-2010
Rate : $$$$