Rikki Lober Bagatell is a partner in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Corporate and Real Estate Practice Groups. In her corporate practice, she represents domestic and foreign clients in:
- the purchase and sale of businesses through asset transfer, stock transfer, merger, and other structures;
- the formation of business entities and joint ventures;
- strategic planning and compliance matters;
- private offerings of securities and venture capital transactions;
- contracts, including commercial agreements, sales agreements, license agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements and non-competition agreements;
- split-ups; and,
- general corporate matters.
Her healthcare practice includes structuring new healthcare-related ventures, the purchase and sale of provider and healthcare businesses, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, governance issues, and general corporate advice. She has extensive experience in the area of sophisticated commercial real estate transactions, including all phases of real estate acquisitions, development, financing, including tax credit financing, leasing and dispositions.
Prior to joining Shutts, Rikki practiced corporate and real estate law in New Orleans, Louisiana. Her experience includes negotiating and structuring mergers and acquisitions for a wide variety of clients; representing municipalities in structuring public/private partnerships, including traditional and tax credit financing, corporate, and real estate matters; general corporate and contracting matters; and drafting and negotiating master leases and operating agreements in connection with the development and renovation of hotels, mixed-use facilities, and high profile live performing arts venues.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Cornell University, B.A., History, 1997, with distinction in all subjects
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- American Bar Association, Mergers and Acquisitions Committee
- Commercial Real Estate Women Network
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Class of 2014
- Louisiana Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Legal Committee and Advisory Council
Rate : $$$