Ritu Singh focuses her practice on patent prosecution. A former application engineer, she has significant experience working with intellectual property in the biomedical, mechanical, software, and electronic realms.
She is adept at working with clients to draft and prosecute patent applications, provide validity and infringement opinions, and handle freedom to operate and prior art analysis.
Ritu works with clients to draft and review licensing agreements, particularly those related to software. She is a frequent speaker and author about intellectual property topics.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- The Ohio State University (M.S., 2014)
- Northwestern University (B.S., 2002)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Indiana, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- South Asian Bar Association (SABA) of North America Foundation Board, trustee (2018 – 2020)
- Society of Women Engineers South Ohio Section, president (2016 – 2018)
- Network of Indian Professionals of North America (2008 – 2015), president (2012 – 2014)
- Network of Indian Professionals Foundation, president (2012 – 2014)
- Junior League (2008 – present)
- Renaissance Family and Children’s Center, board member (2008 – 2009)
- Society of Women Engineers (1998 – present).
Rate : $$$$