Robb A. Denney focuses on nationwide litigation defense for a large corporate client, primarily in the areas of premises liability, automotive litigation, insurance and indemnity claims.
He works with a team of attorneys to evaluate and reduce liability exposure through coordinated case management and defense, handling litigation matters from pre-suit risk assessment through trial and appeal, and all stages between.
Shook provides this representation as part of its General Liability Portfolio Management, using client-dedicated teams to develop and tailor representation and litigation strategies for specific client needs and litigation portfolios.
Robb’s litigation experience includes claims of wrongful death, personal injury and million-dollar property loss claims, including commercial trucking accidents and commercial property loss.
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis, 2004
- Scholars in Law Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- B.A., with honors, University of Kansas, 2001 (English and Sociology)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Alpha Kappa Delta
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Clay County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
Rate : $$$$