Robb P. Stewart provides counsel in all areas of real estate and mortgage lending law. Robb concentrates on representing health care companies, pension funds, financial services companies, a national restaurant company, media companies, and individuals in acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, development, foreclosures, workouts, construction and permanent loans, and ground and specialized lease financing, including sale leasebacks and synthetic lease financings.
Robb also has vast experience in leasing matters and in the acquisition and disposition of office, retail, industrial, and multi-family properties and in handling corporate real estate issues for public and private companies. In addition, he represents advertising agencies and advertisers in the negotiation of advertising agreements.
- Representation of a financial services firm in connection with a joint venture for a multi-building office complex.
- Representation of a national healthcare company in the wind up of a sale leaseback transaction covering multiple properties in three states at the expiration of term.
- Representation of a national healthcare company in connection with the sale of medical office buildings and excess assets.
- Representation of pension fund in connection with the acquisition of a retail property and assumption of a CMBS loan.
- Representation of financial services firm in loans to investment fund aggregating in excess of $200 million.
- Representation of public company in connection with separation of real estate assets as part of a spin off transaction.
- Representation of investors in connection with refinancing of 8 multi-family projects with Fannie Mae debt.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- J.D., with honors, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 1982
- B.A., Plan II Liberal Arts Honors program, The University of Texas at Austin, 1979
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$