Robbye D. Kelly attended Texas State University and graduated Summa Cum Laude, then went on to South Texas College of Law. She is a proud member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association as well as the Williamson and Bell County Bar Associations.
Robbye is also part of the Delta Theta Phi International Law Fraternity. She loves helping people overcome their legal obstacles, which is why her primary practice is Personal Injury.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- Texas State University, B.S.- 2014
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Delta Theta Phi International Law Fraternity
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Bell County Bar Association, Member
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member
- Texas College of the State Bar
Rate : $$$