Roben West is developing her practice in the property and casualty insurance area. Prior to joining Carlton Fields, Roben was a law clerk for the Honorable Charles R. Wilson, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit in Tampa. In this role, she researched a wide range of legal issues, including bankruptcy, employment, and multidistrict litigation; and drafted various memoranda, orders, and opinions.
During law school, Roben’s work experience including serving as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jeff Bohm, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas in Houston.
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law (J.D., 2016), Business Editor, Interim Articles Editor, Thurgood Marshall Law Review
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge (B.A., 2012)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Charles R. Wilson, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (2016-2018)
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Jeff Bohm, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas (2015)
- Research Assistant, Earl Carl Institute, Houston (2014)
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Michael Landrum, Harris County Civil Courts, Houston (2014)
Rate : $$$$