Bob’s practice focuses on intellectual property with an emphasis on complex patent litigation and patent prosecution.
Bob counsels and advises clients in patent prosecution (patent procurement), avoidance of the patent rights of others, patent litigation and brand protection (trademark, copyright, marking). He is an electrical engineer, but routinely works in other technology areas, including computer hardware and software, mechanical devices and medical devices.
Bob is admitted to practice in the Courts of Appeals for the Federal and Fourth Circuits, the US District Courts for the Eastern District of Virginia, the District of Columbia, the Northern District of Georgia, and the Eastern District of Texas. He is also registered to practice before the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- JD, The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, cum Laude, The Catholic University Law Review, 1999
- BS, Electrical Engineering, U.S. Military Academy, 1991
Rate : $$$