Robert Zinn, is a seasoned transactional attorney with more than 25 years of experience, focusing on mergers and acquisitions and full-service representation of closely held companies, and leveraging his in-depth knowledge of all operational areas of the automotive industry.
Mr. Zinn’s industry acumen includes sales, marketing, product development, manufacturing, procurement, retail distribution and international operations.
An automotive industry veteran, he has extensive experience advising U.S. and Middle Eastern automotive clients on buy-sell agreements, manufacturer/distributor relations, dealer agreements, franchising, relocation, restructuring and consolidation.
- Represented Saudi client in negotiation, execution, and operation of Enterprise, National and Alamo Rental Car master franchise for seven countries in the Middle East.
- Represented Saudi client in negotiation of joint venture to manufacture, assemble, sell, and service petrochemical tank trailers in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Represented client in sale of assets of automobile dealership.
- Represented client as corporate counsel during separation of partners in automobile dealership.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 1985
- Emory University, B.A., cum laude, 1982
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$