Robert Alfert, Jr. is a Florida Bar Board Certified Attorney in Construction Law, and an experienced Construction Arbitrator. He concentrates his practice in construction law and litigation, infrastructure and transportation, including public-private partnerships.
His experience in construction and infrastructure derives from his education and prior work experience in architecture, in addition to more than twenty-five years of handling complex construction matters and infrastructure projects. He holds a B.A. in Architecture and has worked for three different architectural firms.
Mr. Alfert has been actively involved as counselor on some of Florida’s largest infrastructure, transportation and development projects. His public sector experience includes airports, highway systems, rail, power projects, educational facilities and significant venue projects; his private sector experience includes hospitals, high-rise buildings, multi-family, commercial buildings, and even luxury residential projects.
- Emory University School of Law, JD (1992)
- University of Florida, BA, Architecture (1988)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Construction Arbitrator
- Member, Florida Transportation Builders Association
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Chairman, Tour de Cure Lake Nona (2016-2018)
- Law and Architecture Member, The Jefferson Society
- Mentor, Boone High School Law Magnet Students
- Mentor, University of Alabama Honors College of Business Students
Rate : $$$