Robert J. Andre focuses his practice in the areas of energy and oil and gas law and has experience in directing and supervising title review and title analysis for the acquisition of mineral reserves in the Appalachian Basin. He is the former in-house title and land counsel for Consol Land Resources and Dominion Exploration and Production, Inc. where he managed title operations and provided legal analysis related to oil and gas title and property holdings in West Virginia and central Pennsylvania.
- Managed operations and provided legal analysis related to oil and gas title and property holdings in West Virginia and central Pennsylvania for the land resources department of a Fortune 500 energy company
- Directed, supervised and assisted in title review, title analysis, business risk analysis, legal analysis, contracts, rights of way, deeds, estate matters and pooling for the conventional, coalbed methane and horizontal drilling operations in the Appalachian Basin for a Fortune 500 energy company’s oil and natural gas branch
- Drafted and reviewed legal documents related to overall operation of energy company’s oil and gas holdings
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.A. West Virginia University
- A.A. Potomac State College
- The State Journal, Generation Next, 2006
- Member, MLBC Chapter of AAPL
- Thomas Fairfax Lodge 174, A.F. & A.M.
Rate : $$$$