Robert Avera is a principal of Avera Law Firm, PLLC and has practiced law in the Austin area for several years. His practice includes Estate Planning, Business Entity Formation and Commercial Litigation.
He has made over twenty presentations on the benefits of estate planning to groups throughout Central Texas.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, J.D.
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, M.S.
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, B.S.
- Texas, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Hays County Emergency Services District #6, Board of Directors
- Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas, Board Member
- Texas Legal Protection Plan, Board Member
- Ran for Tax Assessor-Collector of Hays County, 2008
Rate : $$$