Robert Crowe is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough in its Boston and Washington, DC offices and co-chairs the Firm’s Federal Government Relations team. He represents clients before federal, state, and local legislative, regulatory, and administrative agencies and works with clients to prepare and implement government relations strategies, introductions to public officals, and political and legal analysis.
He also has experience in real estate and corporate/securities matters. Mr. Crowe has handled numerous private placements of debt and equity for corporate clients and led management labor representations for public and private sector clients.
Mr. Crowe represents countries around the world, a major technology company in privacy matters and has represented large private equity firms in tax matters, a credit card company on Dodd-Frank issues, a major national bank on custody issues, and represents a major energy efficiency company.
Mr. Crowe serves on the Board of Directors of the American Security Project. The American Security Project was co-founded in 2005 by Secretary of State John Kerry and Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel as a non-profit, non-partisan public policy and research organization dedicated to fostering knowledge and understanding of a range of national security issues, promoting debate about the appropriate use of American power, and cultivating strategic responses to 21st century challenges.
Mr. Crowe served as co-chairman for Finance for the Democratic National Committee during the 2004 Presidential campaign. He served as National Finance Co-Chairman for the John Kerry for President Committee and PAC.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD (1973)
- Boston University School of Law, LLM, Taxation (1975)
- District of Columbia
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Represents clients before federal, state, and local legislative, regulatory, and administrative agencies
- Works with clients to prepare and implement government relations strategies, introductions to public officials, and political and legal analysis
- Handled numerous private placements of debt and equity for corporate clients and led management labor representations for public and private sector clients
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- D.C. Bar Association
Rate : $$$