Mr. Robert Steinberg is partner of Rose, Klein & Marias LLP. Mr. Steinberg received his BS from UCLA in 1950 and his JD from the same school in 1953. He is a past president of the California Trial Lawyers Association; a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and member/Advocate of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Mr. Steinberg serves on the Board of Governors of the American Association for Justice and is a past trustee of the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
He is a member and Trustee of the Asbestos Litigation Group, serves as Selected counsel for the Beneficiaries of the Manville Personal Injury settlement Trust and as a Trustee advisor to The UNR industries, National Gypsum, Eagle-Picher Industries and Raytech Corp. Asbestos victims’ Trusts. Mr. Steinberg is a member and past Chair of the State of California Commission on Health and Safety and Workers’ Compensation.
Mr. Steinberg was awarded the Eugene Marias Lifetime Achievement Award by the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association in 2009. In 2005, he was inducted into the Consumer Attorney’s of Los Angeles (CAALA) Hall of Fame.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California, B.S.
- California, 1954
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1954
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1954
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1954
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1954
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1954
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- California Trial Lawyers Association, Board/President, 1975 – 1985
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governors, 1985 – 2008
Rate : $$$